Burton Historical Park Campground has 37 spacious campsites, featuring:
- full modern washrooms & showers
- 21 sites have power and water
- fire pits
- dish washing station
- beach access
- picnic area
- horseshoe pit
- boat launch & dock
- volleyball net
- sandy beaches
Our on-site Park Hosts look forward to welcoming you to Burton!
The following activities have been enjoyed by many of our previous guests:
- hiking/exploring the hills
- hiking to Saddle Mountain Peak/Idaho Lookout/Wilson Lake Trails
- golfing either the Fauquier or Nakusp golf courses
- soaking at Nakusp Hot Springs or Halcyon Hot Springs
- mountain biking the back roads
- walking the beachfront trail/community
- bird watching
- just relax and put your feet up!
Check out local attractions:
Please note: All unlicensed vehicles (ATVs, dirt bikes, etc.) must be trailored in and out of campground. No riding unlicensed vehicles on grounds.
Pets are welcome but must be kept on leash and cleaned up after.